Friday, May 8, 2009

Be Easy My Soul


Be Easy My Soul
I long for
dense coastlines,
black sand beaches,
surf rinsing my mind clean,
I want to touch what the sky reaches,
I just want away...
with my conscience on mute,
no strings attached like a prostitute...
i'm tired...
I pray not to have my path set right,
but a change of pace toward a new colored light,
tired of blue colored light...
ekg'z show my heart beating out pain in morse code..
dot-dot-dot-dash...
away from the jungle in my head that are the dense tangle of
emotion trees,
& moral bushes,
common sense fruit,
do whut i gotta do creeks,
dat run backward & I
left my paddle somewhere,
when,
last week?..
I hear music but cant replay it,
songs but can't sing,
my choir is a cacaphony of
misey, & I

keep askin

for it all!!
wtf is my problem?
guess I dont learn too good..
this trail I walk runs in circles...its only 10miles long..
so around and round I plod
with nothing gained but more jungle,
my legs hurt,
my feet pang,
my nose bleeds from the migraine
I keep thinking I caused,
I look in the mirror & see the Shadow Man..
Be Easy My Soul..
im tired..
so tired

No comments:

Post a Comment