Monday, March 9, 2009

Anonymous Me


Immense Prospecting in dark corners

Uncovers mildewed remains of

things long forgotten.. Picture frames

Long since Rotted..The photos barely

Intact...WIND CHIMES SING IN THE DISTANCE

Cardboard Boxes overturned....

ChildHood treasures revealed,

Broken and Chewed by the moths of

Time

Old Transformers Bed Spreads

Nike Air from '88

They've been washed a multitude

graying beneath Bleach's fuzzy Hold

I...I want to see the dirt now

Nose up, sniffing the foul closed in air

A CARDINAL CHIMES IN THE DISTANCE

Old textbooks and High School annuals with

Long forgotten signatures and friendly

"STay Cools", and "Stay Sweets" marked in the liner notes

the faces now aged, many of them...skeletons..

in some Closet

Tears Fall

Absorbed quickly by fresh Pages with

New Ink, Tears forming the Words

MUSICBOX TIPS OVER, A DISTORTED MELODY PLAYS

Wedding Rings and Bob Marley Posters and my BABY teeth..

Some of them cut on Job applications...

Encyclopedia Britannica Volumes with pictures of Hostage crisis

my Heart is There in the Plane

Love in a Fleshy Diary

I dare not Look at it

I DARE NOT

Who AM I?

This Collaboration of the Junk in my Soul

Noone else's treasure

I see LIGHT sometimes in this gloom

When the ISLEY"S croon over a dusty Guitar Riff

beaming lightly thru the Trees in the Forest

Exhale

Breathe Deep

Hold

to contain some of teh Essence

I've seen Light when some writer

Beams their Pen into my SOUL with a

well-place Shot in the Dark

DAMN THE DARK

Nothing much Really matters anymore

Love Doesnt exist

At least not in My eyes

Someone told me My romantic Perception

was Wrong

SO ready to RUN...

I lap around this Attic 4 times...

and 4 times back...

And Then..

Sit Back in my piles of Grief

Where the Hell am I?

A RAIN SOFTLY HUMS ON THE ROOF
Lightning Bolts Flare

Something Glints beneath Baby Clothes

a pen is revealed

Lauryn Hill SERENADES ACCAPELLO

THE WALLS WARM

who AM I?
copyright 2008 Life Sigh(NZ)

No comments:

Post a Comment