Thursday, March 5, 2009

Odyssey of the Mind, Pt1


I Long to Escape these Four Walls with Synaptic Intensity,

With My Love in hand Dip thru Medulla Security..

travel to the past, maybe march with Huey, or visit Cairo, create an Egyptian Trilogy...

I long to fly high above the envious, just starin, transform into an eaglehawk disregard them as carrion,

walk along the shores of the Rhine...

With My LOVE in hand Odyssey of the Mind...

Wish I could see the face of the Voice that haunts my dreams, see thru the eyes of a prophet, defying all meaning...

conversate with ATEN, until it's my time...Wih my LOVE in hand Odyssey of the Mind...

But peace tends to elude the speaker, ills glued to the seeker, my DOVE will enable my Love to be STABLE...

I Mix my emotions on the fly, in a diamond-cut beaker, but this PEN keeps leakin thru me, somebody's speakin, I'm lost half of the TIME...

Until I read my own lines, I just wanna get FREE sometimes...

With my LOVE in hand Odyssey of the Mind
copyright 2008 LifeSigh(NZ)

No comments:

Post a Comment