Saturday, March 7, 2009

Odyssey of the Mind, PT2





I Wish to



Seek out the Answers to All things Mysterious,



Drink



Mead with 100 Elven Maids til I'm Delirious



I want Jah to Give me a Pass to Discover



When I'm Curious



My Love to tighten my Locs when I'm furious



Realize



the GOD inside me yall Im



Serious



Escape for One second thru the GIFT of the



RHYME



With My LOVE in hand, ODYSSEY of the Mind



Leave behind all my



STRESSES



and walk with my KIN



so much to learn like COLORS



I want to dicover



PURPLE



AGAIN



walk thru cotton fields



the STALKS bend in the WIND



sit



silently and wait



I hear my GREAT GRANDS



Singin'



Sit under a Bottle Tree and debate



the Spirits there



High on a mountaintop



Thin Ice and



Thin Air



then prick my RING finger till it



bleeds this



Rhyme



With My Love in Hand, Odyssey of the Mind






copyright 2008 LifeSigh(NZ)







No comments:

Post a Comment