Thursday, March 5, 2009

Undefinably Defined


Wreck

cannot be defined,

but complexity is merely a state of mind..I'm as obvious to your eyesight as an Abstract,

but you, sublimely divide out the colors...

See, you know ME well..

I'm every shape in your inblot test, whatever you need ME to be when the hues of EMOTIONS cause your eyes to bleed...

Water

But

what will YOU be to me?

I Live and Breathe on DREAMS

Because

I choose to

REALITY

has bruised the muscle in my chest

But

It still gives freely, when I'm sleep

But

Will YOU give freely to me?

I was told I had an extra chromosome

IT allowed me to love bein in LOVE

And it made it easier to turn the other cheek

with both hands

BECAUSE

My PRIDE is firmly attached

I AM

the Defined but cant decipher Wreck with

WORDS

I Am

colors and SHAPES and hues

I AM

SMOKE and fog and RAIN and sunshine and MOONLIGHT

I AM

the stardust under a PEGASUS wing

LOOK THERE!

I AM

the OIL

in your incense mixture

FLAVOR

egyptian Musk

I AM

the TINGLE in your gut,

I AM

the "U" in LuST

I AM

the "U" in HuMAN and TRuST

I AM

the LuMP in your throat that accompanies a CRuSH

the tense in your shoulders when it is ALL too much

the cold stream in your VEINS when the handcuffs TOUCH

I KNOW

who I am..

Its up to YOU to decipher who I am to YOU

THE UNDEFINABLY DEFINED

all things to ALL hearts

This Time

Get to KNow me

for

REAL


Copyright 2008 Life Sigh(NZ)

No comments:

Post a Comment